Friday, June 1, 2007

43 things.com was once again a new website that I was not familiar with. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I think to a certain degree a list made with pen and paper would be better, although I think having it available on-line makes it easy for a larg number of people, who may not otherwise, make a list. I like the fact that you can view others lists, this really helps in getting the ideas ball rolling. I also think its really interesting to see how many other people want to or have the same goals as you. I also really liked the fact that you could publish it to your blog. I think that really help to get your friends involved to help motivate and accomplish goals on your list.

I thought this site was simple to use and never had any trouble doing anything. I think it was one of the better laid out sites for this reason, since on the majority of the other sites I always had trouble finding at least one button! The only real issue I had with the site was that in every window gave you links to other goals, eventually I felt very overwhelmed and bombarded with other persons goals.

The 'I've done this' button was an interesting option. I think it could be helpful but a lot of the comments I was looking over seemed to be very problematic and perhaps not always that helpful. Although I am sure that even if 2 or 40 comments were helpful it would be well worth examining others opinions.

No comments: