Friday, May 25, 2007

online generators

I have been using online generators since before I started my first blog about 4 years ago. They have always been a fun wast of time and a great way to differentiate your blog from others. For me it was a way to personalize my blog or to add some creativity to my blog. Between quizzes, online name generators and doll generators, you were able to differentiate you blog and perhaps give a little piece of your personality without too much overlap between your and others blogs.

For this blog entry I used http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/, I had a lot of fun with these online generators and enjoyed this exercises immensely. I found the majority of them very easy to use and very quick. The only time I ever had problems using them was due to the fact that my pictures tended to be much larger than were allowed. For me I liked the ones without pictures much better, as you can see these were the ones I chose to display in my blog. I thought they were not only useful to personalize your blog but could be useful on a website to display the websites name. Online name generators are helpful when creating a 'secret identity".



I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later on while searching for other generators I made a doll which I posted below.
elouai's doll maker 3

No comments: